CRECI/SC 3458 J

 
home company utilities  
 

+5548  3355 7000 - 99943 8969 - 99684 1559

atendimento@praiadorosaimoveis.com.br

SALES
 
Nº 3031

Land for sale in Praia do Rosa Centrinho - Opportunity!


Located in a quiet street but with easy access, just 50 m from Av. Porto Novo and 400 m away to the main street of centrinho (Tigre Asiatic).

Area of ​​approximately 690 m².

Zoning 100% ZRUP2 (40% construction of the soil + 40% other areas / second floor), total utilization rate of 80%. (residential or commercial, inn, etc.)

Price: R $ 300,000.00

Contact us for more information and schedule your visit.
 









Ask for more information:
Name:
Fone:
E-mail:
Message:
 
 
Imobiliária Praia do Rosa Imóveis - CRECI/SC 3458 J | +55 (48) 3355 7000 / (48) 99943 8969 / (48) 99684 1559